2 years

Meds or drugs recommendation for water blisters allergic reaction

Hi hello, im a 21 year’s old female student. Im not sure since when my body developed allergic to chicken, I’ll get water blisters if i keep eating them. It’s really annoying so that i popped them and as a result, there’s lots of scars at certain area on my fingers here and there. It looks terrible and nasty as if ive suffered for scabies. But since i live at the hostel, chicken is the cheapest option for me to survive here, daily. Can you recommend me what kind of drugs should i take to permanently stop the allergy reaction? (Fyi saya ada resdung tapi tak teruk sangat, and before this i only apply ubat sapu cina but tkde kesan pun: triamcinolone acetonide acetate and miconazole nitrate and neomycin sulfate cream)


Thank you for choosing us to get an opinion regarding your health issues.

I will do my best to give you information related to your condition.

For your information, the blisters could be caused by:

  • Other Viral infection
  • Drug reaction
  • Allergic reaction
  • Body’s system inflammation

To confirm your diagnostics, more tests needs to be done therefore we recommend you to contact our doctors online by clicking the link below.
I hope I was able to answer your questions today.
Thank you

Click here to speak to a doctor


Do you know that your immune system plays role in the effectiveness of vaccines?

Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!

Health Forum

Explore health related questions.