Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Chronic Bronchitis Asthma patient

Answered by: Dr Ramzdhan

Last Updated: August 2, 2020 3:53 PM

nsayadat 7 months

Hello Dr…

Hope you are fine and blessed. I am asthma patient since my childhood and I am on regular medication like Ventoline, Symbicort, Montilucast and thyophyline…Since last few days I can say my asthma is not controlled and I need to consult Asthma specialist… I am foreigner here and staying in Kuala Lumpur. Please Provide me one or two good Asthma specialist Name and contact address so that I can visit them soon…

Thanks and May God bless you all.

Dr Ramzdhan 7 months
General Practitioner

Thank you for your question,

If you want to have book an appointment with your preferred specialist and hospital, you can click here. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties.

In order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor. You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online.

Last Updated: Sun Aug 02 2020 15:53:14 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Respiratory Physician (Pulmonologist) Specialist online about breathing problem from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment